Taylor Hawkes are working with a impressive 8 Partner Firm of Chartered Accountants who require a full time Senior Cloud Accountant with a minimum of 4 years' experience, preferably in Practice. Our client have fantastic modern offices in Colindale, North London, they are forward thinking in our approach to both clients and staff and offer a supportive and progressive working environment. This position offers agile working and attend client sites.
The applicate will have the autonomy to manage a portfolio of clients being an expert in cloud accounting services assisting clients with management accounts, journals, reconciliations, VAT returns and generating records up to trial balance for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies. You will play a leading role in advising clients on becoming MTD compliant, assisting and training on Xero and other MTD compliant software. With a supportive team, structured personal development training and partner mentoring you will have the opportunity to shape a fulfilling career.Personal Attributes
We look for positive, independent and progressive individuals who think outside the box, who look forwards not backwards. We expect you to have excellent communication skills to liaise and train clients and communicate with senior management. You need to have the ability to approach your work commercially enabling you to meet deadlines. You should be self-motivated, use your initiative and possess excellent organisation skills with the ability to work quickly and accurately.Professional Experience
- Excellent knowledge of VAT including processing VAT Returns, thresholds and flat rate scheme.
- Excellent knowledge of double entry bookkeeping, cash accounting, invoice accounting, sales invoices, purchase invoices, bank reconciliations and control accounts reconciliations.
- Excellent knowledge and production of Management Accounts.
- Able to produce records up to trial balance.
- Excellent knowledge of Xero and Xero Apps. Xero certification is required and MTD certification would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of QuickBooks and other MTD compliant/bridging software an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Sage Line 50.
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Excel essential.
- Knowledge of other Accounting software would be useful.
For more information please contact Taylor Hawkes