Our Client, an Insurance Broker, is looking to recruit an additional Commercial Claims Handler to join their friendly team on a full time, permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity to develop your Claims Handling knowledge and skills into handling a wide variety of Commercial Claims.It's your ability to deal with claimants and handle all aspects of Claims activities that is most important - the specific technical class knowledge can be learnt.
Also, as they have clients with Fleet Claims, any Motor Claims experience would enable you to contribute immediately, and then be trained to handle other classes of Claims.Your main responsibilities as a Commercial Claims Handler will include:
To be successful as a Commercial Claims Handler in this role you will have:
- Receiving and actioning Claims instructions in a timely manner
- Obtaining Claims agreement as per contract conditions or within appropriate timescales to ensure secure, efficient, and auditable handling of client monies
- Ensuring claims are processed within agreed standard practices and procedures
- Creating and maintaining Claims files electronically
- Advising, updating and where necessary negotiating open market Claims
- Communicating with carriers, third parties and service providers
- Ensuring that all financial aspects are handled in a timely manner
- Claims Handling experience
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong work ethic and customer focus with a drive to achieve best possible settlements
- Ability to convey a professional and confident image