CNC Estimator Andover Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
"Honesty with our customers is a key factor in offering a reliable and efficient service"
Our client, Multax Ltd, is producing high quality, complex metallic components for Formula 1, Medical, Motorsport and Aerospace customers using a variety of 3 and 5 axis machining centres and mill turn lathes. They are proud to provide a rapid and impeccable service within some of the most demanding industry sectors, where delivery is critical and only the highest standards of quality will suffice.
To join their well-established team in Andover, Hampshire they are now looking for a CNC Estimator,
who will communicate the job specific costs to the commercial team by building a formal quotation within in the MRP system (using the Factory Operating System and other supporting tools when required). CNC Estimator,
responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Estimating cost of CNC machined components in variety of materials
- Building collaborative internal and external relationships (existing clients as well as production, quality, commercial and procurement teams)
- Uploading successful quotations into ERP system
- Supervising procurement of material in a timely matter
- Chasing feedback of outstanding estimates and updating company database
- Managing external processes such as NDT, Anodising, heat treatment etc.
- Monitoring quoted times for the manufacturing process including CAM programming, machine run times, job specific tooling costs and setup times
- Overseeing production reviews to ensure costings are accurate and are meeting customer requirements
, perfect applicant:
- Previous experience in a similar estimating/CNC machining role and technical background within a busy and demanding environment
- In depth knowledge of manufacturing processes and principals
- Good understanding of MRP systems
- Organised and natural problem solver
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Outstanding time-management skills with the ability to use your own initiative
- Exceptional user of Microsoft Package
- Efficient coordinator with detailed approach to work
- Good analytical, problem solving and planning skills
- Become a crucial part of a young and ever-expanding business working at the forefront of the Formula 1 industry
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dynamic and exciting environment
- 25 days' annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Free Onsite Parking
- Auto enrol pension scheme
This is a full time, permanent position.
Pure Human Resources Limited works in partnership with Multax Ltd in providing HR and Recruitment support. No applications from agencies please.