Tradewind are looking to appoint a handful of aspiring or experienced Learning Support Assistants in a thriving primary school based in Westminster.
The school have created a nurturing environment, and strongly support the emotional and mental wellbeing of their staff and pupils. With a vibrant and happy atmosphere, this is a school where members are proud to be a part of this community. Why join Tradewind?
About the role:
- Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Support lower KS2 pupils with SEN
- Follow pupils' EHCP
- You may be required to support other children in the classroom
- Create a stimulating learning environment
- Encourage your key pupil to be a confident leaner
- Monitor and work towards pupil's weekly / termly targets
- Experience as a Teaching Assistant
- SEN experience is ideal
- Confident supporting children with learning difficulties
- Must be available full-time and long-term from September 2022
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this position as a Primary LSA in Westminster. Or for more information about the role, contact Hana Abdulkadir
on or email
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career!