QA Tester - Hybrid working - £40,000
Do you want to work for a company, in a driven team who have a clear ambition to achieve?
A highly established holiday rental company is looking for a Test Engineer who is passionate about working in a positive environment with the latest technology!
This company are undergoing one of their biggest periods of growth and are actively seeking the best and brightest local talent to join them in the New year!
They hold the title as one of the Sunday Times' 'Best Companies to Work For' for two years consecutive years. They are very proud of their people and their culture!Essential Experience:
- At least two years' experience of testing in a TDD environment.
- 'Test first' mentality, and the willingness to champion testing throughout the SDLC.
- Solid understanding of automation concepts i.e., what should/shouldn't be automated and a desire to expedite repetitive tasks using an appropriate automated solution.
- Experience of creating, maintaining, and running of automation tests.
- Experience of building a test automation framework.
- Good understanding of REST APIs and their concepts e.g., HTTP methods & response codes.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- You will be reporting directly to our Lead Developer and will be accountable for:
- Identifying, sharing, and spreading best practise throughout the business, and demonstrating excellent teamwork.
- Promotion of best practice for TDD and contribution to process improvement whenever possible.
- Contributing and working collaboratively with developers and other team members to ensure that high quality solutions are delivered to meet business objectives.
- Representing the test role at key project meetings, including planning, demonstrations, negotiating with stakeholders and developers, and communicating effectively at an appropriate technical level with the rest of the business
- Any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by your line manager.
Please note: The working hours for this position will be 37.5 per week to be worked Monday-Friday.
Benefits include Hybrid working! (1/2 days a week in the office)QA Tester - Hybrid working - £40,000
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.