This is an exciting Credit Control role where the main responsibilities will be dealing with client and customer queries, reconciling accounts, ensuring cash payment targets are achieved and the admin of monies.Client Details
Manufacturing company based in Caerphilly, South Wales. This is a well established business that has been around for over 80 years with offices all over the UK.Description
- Responsibility for the collection and administration of monies due from our customers.
- Manage and control a portfolio of customer accounts, ensuring payments are received within the agreed contractual terms.
- Deal with customer invoice queries, ensure cash payments targets are achieved and monitor any customers with outstanding debt.
- Maintain our sales ledgers, prepare monthly statements, reconcile accounts and support us in producing monthly reports.
- A proven track record of B2B Credit Control & Collections
- Track record of reducing aged debt.
- Financial background with strong numeracy skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to analyse data and reports.
- High degree of computer literacy and system proficiency.
- Strong working knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to increase productivity through continuous improvement of credit control and accounts receivable processes.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays? (pro rata)
- Pension and share scheme
- Life assurance and income protection
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme and corporate discounts