ABC Teachers are recruiting for a passionate PE teacher to cover a maternity in Leicester.
As a PE teacher in the school, you will be committed to making sure that every student has their best experience in your lessons. You will work collaboratively and closely with the rest of the team in planning and delivering engaging lessons. We are looking for a well qualified or newly qualified candidate to teach key stage 3, 4 and 5 across the ability range. About the role
About the school
- Maternity cover
- To start September
- Planning and assesing
- Full time
- Supportive and inclusive department
- Local transport links
- Excellent resources
To be considered for the role you will:
- Have QTS/QTLS and Degree in PE related subject
- Have a proven track record of working within a similar setting as a subject-specific teacher
- Have up to date knowledge of the curriculum, assessment for learning strategies and sound behaviour management
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- QTS/QTLS and Degree in PE related subject
ABC Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service. About ABC Teachers
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. What ABC Teachers offer
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
ABC Teachers do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Stephanie on or email .