Account ManagerLocation: Liverpool & Hybrid Salary: £24,000 - £36,000The Client:
A pioneering integrated marketing and PR agency with clients across the technology, digital, professional services, education and property development sectors. They have been in business for over 18 years. They are creative, strategic and agile, providing strategy and executing campaigns across digital marketing, content, PR, social media and events.
A fast-growing agency with offices in Liverpool, Manchester and London.The Role:
- Here is your chance to make a big difference within a growing integrated marketing and PR agency.
- Looking for an energetic results-driven Account Manager to drive the successful management of digital and professional services clients.
- This will involve engaging with clients across the technology, digital, professional services, education and property development sectors.
- Build strong and lasting bonds with clients
- Developing effective PR campaigns and reporting on execution/performance results - both internally and externally to clients.
- Writing and pitching to tech/digital/business journalists and analysts.
- Natural storyteller and an influencer of public opinion, who is always looking for new ways to increase brand visibility, drive thought leadership and boost share of voice for clients.
- Strong grasp of PR KPIs and understand how, where and when to integrate PR with larger marketing campaigns to drive impactful results for clients.
- Collaborating with other team members across the business, including content, digital and paid social.
- Confident with managing multiple PR client accounts
- Proven ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Strong writing skills to grab the attention of reporters/analysts (i.e. press releases, bylines, rapid response commentary, media briefing notes, speaking engagements, award submissions)
- Robust network of media contacts/relationships
- Track record develop PR campaigns and launch strategies, including pitch angle development and strategic media outreach
- Actively managed and advised clients on PR performance (using data/learnings to guide future PR execution)
- Experience in developing and presenting campaign/performance reports to clients
- 3 + years of in-house or agency experience
- Worked in one or more of the following industries - professional services, technology, innovation, real estate, higher education
- Understanding and experience in integrating PR with marketing/content/digital campaigns
- Open, collaborative working environment
- Flexible and semi-remote working
- Wellbeing programme
- Private medical insurance
- Rewards package
- Competitive salary
- 5% pension scheme
- Increasing holiday allowance
- Incentives and regular organised fun
- Training, coaching and development opportunities
- This role is flexible in terms of hours and location.
- They offer hybrid working with hours in the office to be agreed with candidates.
- Ideally 2 days in Liverpool office, 3 days remote.