Taylor Hawkes are working with a forward-looking firm of Accountants. They provide bookkeeping, management accounting, payroll, VAT to a range of fast-growing business clients. Use of technology, including Cloud Accounting is a key part of their business model. As part of the restructure of the Payroll Department they are now looking for an additional team member.
Assist in running of payrolls for 150+ client companies ranging in number from 1 to 200 - cycles including weekly, fortnightly, monthly and annually.
- Payrolls prepared from clients' instructions.
- Payrolls processed under HMRC RTI rules.
- Workplace Pension implementation and administration.
- Updating Student loans, tax codes, AOE's, CSA deductions.
- Childcare Voucher schemes, Cycle to work schemes etc.
- Technical payroll and statutory advice given on SMP, SSP, redundancy etc.
- Processing of P45's, P60's at the end of the tax year.
- HMRC enquiries dealt with.
- PAYE payments reconciling and preparing PAYE statements.
- CIS preparation and submission to HMRC deadline.
- BACS processing and technical updating of software.
- The person required for this role will be conversant with Payroll Processing with experience of Star or similar package, with at least 2-5 years' experience, ideally in both a practice and commercial environment.
- The Person Someone who takes ownership and is client friendly and deadline driven. Someone who enjoys working with clients and is flexible and responsive enough to meet their day-today needs.
- Able to work within a team and have effective communication and a high level of attention to detail