My client is undergoing rapid growth to support this exciting expansion,
experts in plasma-spray processing, the production of high-performance surface coatings, heat shields and finishes, working sectors including motorsport, general automotive, nuclear, aerospace, defense, niche vehicles and off-highway.Job Description
Looking for semi-skilled sheet metalwork fabricators to work within our performance heat shield manufacturing department. The role involves sheet metal forming, assembly, machine operating etc. Experience specifically in spot welding is not essential but would be a bonus.
General everyday responsibilities include:
- Forming and handling of thin gauge sheet metals
- Use of press and form tooling
- Working to engineering drawings
- Basic measuring
- Use of basic sheet metal forming hand tools
- Resistance fast spotter welding and spot weld machining
- Actively supporting parts, tooling, and process improvements
- 7:00am - 7pm Mon-Thu (60min break)
- 7:00pm - 7am Mon-Fri (60min break)
- Alternate week shift pattern and 20% shift allowance
- 12-hour shifts are 4/4 days Only people who can work these shifts will be considered for the position.
- 25 days, plus Bank Holidays
- Buy/sell up to 5 days' holiday.
- Life insurance.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
- Social events.
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities Please note
that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.