Data Analyst Manager (Python SQL). Would you like to be utilising your Data Analyst Manager skills within a dynamic, fast paced environment with a professional yet relaxed atmosphere? You could be progressing your career at a hugely profitable Hedge Fund and enjoying perks including an in-house gym and yoga classes, break out areas, and an onsite restaurant.
As a Data Analyst Manager, you will remain hands-on whilst heading up a team of 3 Data Analysts overseeing their daily tasks and project-based work. Together with your team, you will be responsible for cross checking, verifying, and updating financial data ensuring accuracy and best practices in security valuation, compliance, and risk management as well as time series data for trading, modelling and analysis.
The company is based in London however, you can work from home 2 - 3 days a week.
- You have excellent academic record having achieved a minimum 2.1 degree from a top tier university in a numerate or computing related subject, ideally also have a Masters or PhD in a quantitative subject
- You understand pricing and the trade lifecycle
- You have good SQL skills and Python scripting experience
- You have experience managing a team previously
- You understand large data sets and stats experience
- You have an analytical mind-set and enjoy problem solving
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a Data Analyst Manager you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £100k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Data Analyst Manager (Python SQL) role.