Tax Manager Job Vacancy
This leading accountancy firm is looking for a Tax Manager to join its growing team in Leatherhead, to champion Tax planning and advisory work primarily for private clients.
Are you an experienced Tax Semi Senior eager to take the next step up in your career?
Or are you a talented Tax professional already in a managerial role, ready for a new challenge?
If so, this Tax Manager job in Leatherhead could be the opportunity you're looking for.
You'll be CTA or ACA qualified with previous experience of technical advisory, as well as good communication skills within a client-facing role.
This opportunity is a key role within the firm and will suit someone who can confidently work with Managers and Partners, providing a proactive approach to client management and problem solving.Job Purpose
About The Employer
- Manage tax planning and advisory, primarily to a variety of private clients.
- Support Partners and Directors with complex Tax work.
- Empower the team through delegation and effective people management.
- Support with Revenue enquiries.
- Build trusted and long-lasting client relationships through professional communication.
- Prepare budgets and ensure the wider team is working within forecasts, ensuring the Tax function is meeting commercial targets.
- Confidently network and scope for new business opportunities.
- Review the work of junior team members, providing supportive mentorship.
- Support the wider firm with ad hoc duties as needed.
This leading accountancy practice always strives to deliver excellence, offering a full suite of accountancy services to a varied and loyal client portfolio.
This Tax Manager job in Leatherhead will suit someone who can step into the role and inspire the people around them, setting an example to junior staff and working closely with clients to deliver the best possible service.What's On Offer
The Successful Applicant
- £45,000 to £55,000 per annum.
- Full-time, permanent role.
- Career progression.
- A supportive working environment.
- The opportunity to lead a team towards its goals.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Modern office with flexible working options.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
- CTA or ACA qualified with experience of Tax planning and advisory.
- Demonstrable experience working with private clients.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Ability to manage Tax work within a client facing role.
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs in Leatherhead and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.