Walker and Sloan are proud to be working with one of London's biggest SEO/Digital Marketing Agencies. Due to some fantastic growth they are now looking to bring on a talented Digital PR Consultant to their team. Your role
The Digital PR Consultant role sits at the heart of the most exciting specialist teams in the organic digital marketing industry. A dedicated agency department in its own right, you'll be immersed in a supportive atmosphere of true team spirit, constant personal development, and satisfying work that makes a difference.
You will develop and lead client strategies from beginning to end, giving clear direction to those working on your accounts. You will be responsible for the Digital PR performance of your accounts, as well as delivering the most meaningful agency experience in the world to our lovely clients.
From developing remarkable pieces of content to gaining high-quality, relevant pieces of coverage and reporting back to your clients, you'll bring strategic nous, flawless execution, and high energy to a team who love pushing the boundaries and demonstrating unquestionable value. Skills and experience:
- 3+ years' Digital PR experience
- Experience working with clients directly and managing client strategy in an agency environment
- Editorial contacts and/or an established method for building journalist relationships
- Full understanding of SEO basics, and how link-building, Digital PR and content link together
- Proven Digital PR capabilities e.g. successful campaigns, earned coverage
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Familiarity with outreach tools and software such as media databases, backlink tools and reporting software
Your career is more than just a job. We offer a fantastic range of benefits designed to support your wellbeing and personal development:
- 25 days annual with bank holiday additional to annual leave entitlement.
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- An enhanced Maternity and Paternity package.
- Flexible hours: the ability to structure your day as you wish
- As part of our dedication to supporting the wellbeing of our staff, we provide access to the Core Collective, a group of clinical psychologists.
- ?Up to 5% contribution to your pension.
- Vitality healthcare. (Annual health check, reduced gym membership, free coffee, cinema tickets, amazon prime, and much more)
- ?Regular bespoke webinars on wellbeing covering topics such as perfectionism, stress management, and imposter syndrome.
- An accumulating anniversary cash bonus up to £1,000.
- ?A discretionary profit share bonus every year.
If interested please contact Lee Curry at Walker and Sloan recruitment.