Credit Control Administrator - Dagenham - £20,000 - £25,000 + Study Support
Chase and Holland have a fantastic opportunity for a Credit Control Administrator to join an international business based in Dagenham on a full time basis. Following yet another acquisition the business is in a period of growth and certainly looking to continue the rise. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to work for a Multinational business which offer growth and development to its staff. We are looking for a Credit Controller who has worked within a fast paced working environment. AAT study support can be provided for the right individualCredit Control Administrator Responsibilities:
- Managing a ledger of key customers maintaining high value accounts
- To ensure collection of debt within customer payment terms and minimise overdue debt.
- To ensure accurate, immediate allocation of receipts to accounts.
- To liaise with customers and staff within the business to ensure customer queries are resolved promptly.
- To highlight any potential debt risk to the Credit Manager.
- To provide cover for other credit controllers as required.
Full-time, Monday to Friday 37.5hrs and home working availableRequired Skills & Experience:
In Return You'll Receive:
- Excel skills.
- Experience working in fast paced environment.
- Ability to build relationships.
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Credit Control Admin opportunity, please click 'apply now'.
- A chance to join a global business that's growing.
- Chance to grow within the business.
- Home working.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT and office support recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire.