GXO Logistics Supply Chain Inc.
Do you have experience delivering innovation projects within the logistics industry? If so, do you like the idea of putting this experience into use on a European level and taking things to the next level?
Here at GXO, we're looking for an Innovation Coordinator to join our European innovation team on a full-time, permanent basis. Working across the northern European region, you'll support the deployment of innovation projects across various countries, initiating and supporting strategic project implementation activity through the GXO innovation gateway process.Pay, benefits and more:
We're looking to offer a salary of up to £45,000 per annum, plus company car/car allowance and performance-related bonus. In addition, we offer 25 days holiday pay (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You'll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension, and many other perks.What you'll do on a typical day:
What you need to succeed at GXO:
- Get heavily involved in the initiation and support of the deployment of strategic technologies in the northern European Region (UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Poland and Czech Republic)
- Support business case creation following the identification of projects, onboarding and gathering approval from site, country and European stakeholders
- Cooperate with country representatives to encourage and facilitate the rollout of innovations
- Drive, track and support project deployment, identifying blockers and mitigating these prior to escalation
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.
- Proven previous experience in the delivery of innovation projects within the logistics industry (ideally within a retail, eCommerce, industrial, consumer or FMCG environment)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong working relationships on an international basis, with stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to be flexible to travel and stay across the region - if you're fluent in a secondary European language, this would be even better
- An analytical and results-oriented mindset with high attention to detail and a collaborative approach