Senior IT Support Analyst/Senior IT Service Desk Analyst/Senior IT Support Technician
Our law firm client require a Senior IT Support Analyst/Senior IT Service Desk Analyst/Senior IT Support Technician on a permanent basis to responsible for the processing and coordination of appropriate and timely responses to incident reports and other support requests, including channelling requests for help to appropriate functions for resolution, monitoring resolution activity, and keeping clients appraised of progress towards service restoration.
Key responsibilities for the Senior IT Support Analyst/Senior IT Service Desk Analyst/Senior IT Support Technician will include:
- Promote and nurture a customer focused and performance driven culture within the IT Department.
- Maintain at all times a professional, positive, friendly and customer service based approach in interactions with customers and internal colleagues.
- Suggest areas for improvement and take ownership of initiatives based on colleague and user feedback.
- Keep and maintain a safe and tidy working environment.
- Ensure the Service Desk phone is answered at all times within core support hours.
- Escalate to IT Operations Manager and Head Of IT any major or ongoing problems that might affect business operations.
- Adhere to Incident, Problem, Request, Configuration and Change Management procedures.
- Perform 1st & 2nd line fault resolution and project implementation tasks.
- Maintain a daily awareness of the status of open faults awaiting resolution, and to provide feedback on such faults to the call originator, at periods suggested by them.
- Manage all incidents, requests and problems to a high level of customer service ensuring the needs of the business are given the highest priority in-line with IT policy and procedure.
- Assist in 3rd line fault resolution where needed.
- Carryout and manage project work as required whilst adhering to deadlines and priority levels. If in doubt over competing priorities seek guidance from project management or line management immediately.
- Carryout meeting room setups.
- Travel to other offices when needed to provide workload/holiday team cover.
- Help maintain the security of the systems and the integrity of the data held on them.
To be considered for this Senior IT Support Analyst/Senior IT Service Desk Analyst/Senior IT Support Technician opportunity you must follow this criteria:
- 1 years' experience of working on a IT service desk conducting 1st line tasks.
- A good working knowledge of:
- Windows 10
- Office 365
- Active Directory
- Experience of supporting all levels of users' up to Partner/Exec level.
- Excellent customer service skills
- First class communication skills both written and verbal
- Good sense of humour
- Highly organised
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to use initiative
- High degree of self-management