We are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants in the Penzance area. These positions are also open to individuals who have experience within the care sector as well as within schools.
We are looking for reliable and flexible candidates to work in several schools across the Penzance area. You will ideally have knowledge of the primary curriculum though candidates who are willing to learn will also be considered. It is important that you are enthusiastic and can make learning as engaging and enjoyable for students as possible to help them achieve to their highest possible standard. We have both general TA and 1:1 support roles available across a variety of year groups.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Available a minimum of 2-3 days per week during the hours of 8.30am - 3.30pm during term time.
- Experienced in working with children in or outside of a school setting or have experience working in a care or Health Care Assistant role
- Excellent at communication, as you will need to communicate with the class teacher about the plan for the day and student's progress
(Individuals with a passion for working within Education and the willingness to learn will also be considered)
What we can offer you:
- Specialist Consultant to support you on your journey.
- Continuous opportunities to build your career.
- FREE safeguarding and prevent training.
- CPD training at discounted rate.
- Interactive Online diary system.
- Pay is weekly and competitive through PAYE.
If this job is of interest to you, please apply below.