Social Media and Marketing ExecutiveSouth Kent - Part Time£21,000 (Pro Rata)
Are you somebody who has a passion for social media? Do you enjoy creating and posting content? My client has an amazing opportunity for an aspiring influencer to join their highly established, ever-growing team as a Social Media and Marketing Executive on a part time basis. This role would ideally suit a school leaver or somebody who may need to work around school hours.Duties include:
The successful candidate will have / be:
- Creating, managing, and publishing content on social media
- Providing first class service to clients and suppliers
- Helping to build the company's brand by using social media platforms
- Arranging and time tabling campaigns
- Promoting offers and promotions online
- Previous experience working on social media platforms would be a significant advantage
- Highly organised
- A passion for, experience or qualifications in social media
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ideally educated to A Level and above, although good GCSE's or equivalent will be considered
- A real creative content writer with a good grasp of the English Language
- Wanting to further develop their social media career within the company
This is a unique opportunity for somebody who is wanting to kick start their career in the social media industry, working for a company who wants to invest in the development of their staff. They have superb on-site facilities including free use of the gym and a generous benefits package.
If you think this role is for you, please click apply and upload your CV!
This role is being handling by Christina Pithouse, Recruitment Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!