My client, a successful online retail business lying outside of Oxford (circa £30m T/O), are seeking a Management Accountant to join their close-knit, friendly team.
Reporting to an ambitious and engaging board of Directors, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing a full set of monthly management accounts on a timely basis
- Balancesheet reconciliations, P&L, Accruals/Prepayments and journal adjustments
- Maintaining a small fixed asset register
- UK and European VAT returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with the preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Streamlining and automating existing processes
- Opportunity for project work including pricing and stock analysis
The successful candidate will be a Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA), have experience preparing a full set of management accounts, and be entirely comfortable processing VAT returns. You will also possess excellent communication skills, bundles of enthusiasm and a keen eye for detail.
On offer is a competitive base salary, hybrid working/flexi hours, study support for the right person, and of course the opportunity to contribute to the growth of an already very successful business.
We look forward to receiving your application...