eCommerce Acceleration LeadFMCGLondon - hybrid/super flexiblec£65k plus benefits
A major player in the Drinks industry is looking to become number 1 in eCommerce within the next 3 years and is looking for an experienced eCommerce professional to join their team, in a brand-new role and play a pivotal part in reaching this objective.
As well as accelerating eCommerce across the traditional sales channels with the Sales team, there are D2C sites that also need to be optimised and managed to be best in class. This role will be responsible for driving and executing the long-term strategy within the company and leading an omnichannel approach.Key Responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Accelerating eCommerce agenda within all retail, wholesale, and convenience customers that have eCommerce capability
- Work with all BU's to identify and scope new opportunities within the customer base and drive their accountability.
- D2C optimisation and responsibility for the commercial success of the channel
- Support creation and implementation of the eCommerce playbook with the Global team to upskill stakeholders and drive innovation
- Work alongside eCommerce Executive to lead, drive and implement the development of a digital dashboard to track progress
- Lead eCommerce communication strategy & development
- P&L Responsibility for developing and managing selected pureplay accounts
- Strong experience within eCommerce in a consumer business is essential, although this doesn't have to be from the FMCG sector
- Previous experience in managing and optimising D2C sites
- Conversant with all current eCommerce trends and development with a passion for the industry
- Ability to take stakeholders and customers on a journey
- Resilient and able to overcome challenges and provide solutions
- Able to operate within an ambiguous and flexible external environment
- Tenacious - willing to persevere with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage and influence multiple stakeholders to build strong working relationships internally and externally
- Solid commercial & analytical skills
If you feel that you have the right skill set for this challenge and would be interested in hearing more, then please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV.