An exciting new opportunity has arisen within LSL's Estate Agency Division finance team for a number of Cash Collections Agents
to join our busy and energetic team.
Supporting our Your Move & Reeds Rains
estate agency brands this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced credit controller or collections agent to expand and develop their career with a supportive employer who is committed to helping our colleagues succeed.
Your Move & Reeds Rains are two market leading names within the estate agency industry with sales and lettings branches across the UK. The Cash Collections team are based within our Newcastle upon Tyne
Head Office and provide a first-class service to our clients using best practice to achieve swift collection of any rent arrears and fees.Key Duties & Responsibilities of a Cash Collections Agent will include:
Essentials Skills & Experienced Required to join the team as a Cash Collections Agent are:
- Responsibility for chasing and collecting overdue rent and fees.
- Using best practice to resolve issues with pace, and ultimately deal with serial default offenders in a tenacious and energetic way.
- Speaking with tenants, to find out why their rents not paid, and updating the landlord about the issue if needed.
- Achieving collection targets.
- Arranging arrears payment plans with tenants and following up on them.
We can offer you:
- Knowledge and experience of Credit Control procedures.
- Ability to stay calm and composed through any challenging phone calls.
- Target Driven with a pro-active nature.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Highly numerate with good working knowledge of MS Excel & Word.
- Ability to understand company process and procedures documentation and successfully complete all in-house training.
- A competitive basic salary plus a target related bonus incentive.
- A wide range of employee benefits to include Share Save, Pension Scheme and the option to take part in cost saving schemes.
- Full support in developing your career.
- Increasing annual leave entitlement with length of service.
- Free onsite parking.
LSL Property Services are dedicated to protecting your data - our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed at LSL Careers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on your background or needs, if you require any adjustments to make the recruitment process easier please let us know.