***EXCELLENT NEW ROLE FOR FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATOR***What your day will look like...
Provide full support to one or more Financial Planners, ensuring? client satisfaction through direct contact with clients, and other operational colleagues,? while adhering to regulatory standards.?Responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed...
- Proactively develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, colleagues and 3rd party firms
- Point of contact for all client servicing and new business queries; to research and resolve?client issues timely and efficiently.
- Preparation for client meetings and attend as and when required.
- Process all business in accordance with required processes & proactive pipeline? management.
- Prepare and print illustrations, key features and applications as required.
What's on offer....
- A proven strong ethic of client service?
- Excellent standard of education ideally with Certificate in Financial Administration (not essential)
- Proficient IT skills in core Microsoft Office systems.?
- Organisation and prioritisation skills being able to work independently and within a team.
- Professional telephone manner along with excellent written communication skills; to have? an eye for detail.
- Initiative - all ideas and input to the team are welcome. Use judgement and reasoning in? order to propose solutions to problems.
- Competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Pension contribution
- Hybrid working model
- Generous holiday package
- Option to purchase additional holiday
- Shared parental leave
Apply today and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss more details.