Digital Marketing Executive | Hybrid: Central Bath, UK & Remote home office| Full Time, Permanent -37.5 hours/week| £25,000 - £30,000 per annum DOE + generous benefits package
Our client is a market-leading provider of testing tools for software developers. They are seeking an experienced and passionate B2B Digital Marketing Executive to join their marketing team and contribute to their global business expansion.
The working hours are very flexible (no core hours) and location is hybrid (part on site & part remote). Their newly refurbished informal office provides a relaxed environment and includes a pool table, shower facilities, and kitchen balcony with stunning views of the city.
They aim for job satisfaction and provide internal training and mentoring, together with the opportunity for external training and taking on specialist roles and responsibilities.What can you expect in return?
Are you the right person for the job?Required Skills
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance including dental & optical (employee and dependents)
- Employee Assistance Program (access to free mental health support)
- Flexible working
- Overseas social events
You will be self-motivated, have a degree in Marketing and be able to demonstrate strong skills in:
- B2B Digital Marketing
- SEO with Semrush and Google Analytics
- Website maintenance with HTML / CSS and WordPress
- Organising and running webinars
- Email marketing
- Copywriting and re-purposing technical content
What will my role as a Digital Marketing Executive look like?
- Knowledge of software development or technical engineering
- Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop & InDesign)
What's next? It's easy! Click "APPLY" now! We can't wait to hear from you!
- Help develop and report on the company's overall marketing plan
- Plan and deliver a digital marketing strategy
- Manage our multi-lingual websites
- Manage and execute digital marketing lead generation campaigns
- Work with international colleagues to maintain and produce new marketing content
- Report directly to the Managing Director