This is a rapidly growing, elite consultancy that prides themselves on client satisfaction. You will be working for a collection of high-profile clients that ensure their projects are delivered successfully and efficiently. This is a privately owned company with no external stakeholders and are increasing their profit year on year. Therefore, by joining this company you will have access to exceptional benefits.
Role & Responsibilities
- User-centred design
- Software, digital and technical delivery
- Agile Transformation
- Work with large Government and Financial clients
Skills & Qualifications
- Utilise technical knowledge and skills to develop IT systems using XP and agile practices.
- Up-skill to new technologies
- Contribute to both technical and ways of working discussions
- Communicate with both technical and non-technical people
- Pair Programming
- Experience with TDD/BDD
- Good communication skills
- Awareness of agile principles
- Apple MacBook, Bluetooth headset, and Kindle
- Home Office Makeover
- Employer pension contribution of up to 6.5%
- Flexible Working
- 25 days holiday
- Training/Conference Opportunities
- Social Calendar/Trips Away
- Remote Work
- Udemy Access
Nigel Frank are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment. I specialise within .NET/Azure placements across the UK. If this role is not exactly what you are after, please feel free to contact me to discuss other opportunities.
Linked In: https://in/sam-blake-44a2b9140/
Phone Number: .