Mundipharma is a global (ex-US) network of independent associated companies that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines and consumer healthcare products. We are an agile and fast-paced company seeking to increase access to health care through programmes and effective partnerships.
We are forward-looking and dedicated to bringing innovative treatments to many of the world's most challenging conditions and diseases including: Pain Management & Supportive Care, Consumer Health, Anti-Infectives, Biosimilars, CNS, Diabetes, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Respiratory and transplantation immunity.
We make a difference to patient lives by delivering value to healthcare professionals in 120+ countries across Africa, Asia Pacific, Canada, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East.
Our guiding principles, centred around Integrity and Patient-Centricity, are at the heart of everything we do. We encourage our people to think differently and our inclusive culture of continuous learning and collaboration make Mundipharma a great place to work.Job Description
- Timely and accurate processing of supplier invoices, payments, GL coding, reconciliations & month end activities within any of the ERPs in use across the IACs in scope of the FSSC
- Ensure that purchase orders, invoices and payments processing adhere to the respective control framework & approval protocols in place in Mundipharma, at group and /or at IAC level.
- Track supplier queries & complaints and drive resolution via the appropriate escalation routes within the relevant business functions (i.e. procurement, supply chain, finance, etc.)
- Manage internal & external supplier relationships for the given portfolio of activities
- Work closely with the Data Management Lead in ensuring that all vendors are created & maintained with accurate data in the relevant ERP systems.
- Perform ongoing housekeeping activities to maintain clean ledgers at all time.
- Ensure that all invoices are tax compliant according to Mundipharma guidelines, at group and/or at IAC level.
- Timely and accurate processing of company travel and expenses through the relevant ERPs / applications across the IACs in scope of the FSSC.
- Track T&E queries & complaints and drive resolution via the appropriate escalation routes within the relevant business functions (i.e. HR, commercial, procurement, supply chain, finance, etc.)
- Ensure timely processing of all activities to support the monthly/quarterly/annual close periods
- Actively support the sharing of new ideas and best practice across all areas
- Assist with internal and external audits to ensure complete, timely, and accurate responses to information requests.
- Take responsibility for own development in order to reach and maintain the required skills, knowledge and experience to perform the role including colleague system training.
- Drive standard processes through principles of simplification, standardisation and automation where appropriate
- Efficiently and effectively performs the AP activities to meet the agreed SLA's and KPI's
- Relevant finance qualifications preferable
- Previous experience working within a shared service environment
- Ability to work effectively within a complex management matrix structure
- Experience in Oracle, SAP and Navision preferred.
- Practical knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint and flexibility to learn new IT systems & applications.
- Must possess "soft skills": conflict resolution and negotiation, personal effectiveness, creative problem solving, strategic thinking, team building, and influencing skills
- Commitment and flexibility, poise, communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to interact with all levels, influence senior managers and be equally comfortable with senior management in cross-functional efforts
- Ability to gather extensive amounts of information and synthesize into concise reports and presentations
- Previous experience working as part of an AP team within a shared service centre for Finance either in the UK or Europe preferred
- Strong financial, IT and analytical skills with an operational focus
- EU languages preferred - German required
Mundipharma operates a European Finance Shared Service Centre, therefore we would expect proficiency in one of the following languages: French / Spanish / Italian / Portuguese / German