Reed Leadership Finance have been engaged by a B2B Media Services group who are seeking to add to their team a CFO (Chief Financial Officer).
The company intend to continue its growth through a buy & build strategy. Focused on businesses within high growth publishing, content, events and media services sectors.
You will be an ambitious CFO (Chief Financial Officer), with significant experience of helping to lead and deliver M&A strategy.
Working closely with the CEO (Chief Executive Officer), you shall be responsible for:
- Building a robust finance function - and ensuring it is operating effectively on a day-to-day basis
- Ownership of all M&A activity and working with SMT on prospective acquisitions
- Implementing robust financial controls
- Managing Investor relations, DD, Covenant Reporting, Board Presentations
- Partnering with the CEO (Chief Executive Officer) to drive revenue growth
To be considered for this role you shall be:
- A qualified CFO ideally ACA, ACCA, CIMA Qualified
- Strong experience of M&A activity
- Ideally worked within a PLC/Listed environment or been through an IPO process
- Experience of working within a Private Equity backed business
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and written
- Experience of working with an entrepreneurial business