A Sales Administrator in Preston is required to join a well established team who will provide full training. Your new company
The company was founded in 2008, with an aim of reducing homelessness and reoffending by supporting men and women into stable housing and employment. We later added food redistribution to our model, in partnership with FareShare, to reduce food waste and tackle food poverty. You will be joining the office in Preston and be part of a team of 9 people, the company has a headcount of over 400 employees.Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Logging all sales on spreadsheet for each sites daily loadings
- Invoicing of each of these sales when ready using appropriate software
- Sales administration tasks, such as sending load information and tonnage reports to clients, maintaining records of sales to meet audit requirements, and aid with query resolution.
- Address any un-invoiced sales, liaising with relevant parties to resolve, including chasing out turn information from clients, aiming to keep un-invoiced sales to a minimum
- Prepare and store loading evidence, including export documentation
- Monitor shared email inboxes
- Provide absence cover and general support to other finance administrators.
- Work will be done on inhouse purpose built systems
What you'll get in return
- Administration experience
- Professional telephone manner and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Skilled with Microsoft Excel (ability to format effectively and create reports using v-lookups and pivot tables an advantage), and confident in ability to learn new systems
- Self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic and ability to organise own workload to meet demands
A competitive salary, full training and development, hybrid working after fully trained and holiday entitlement.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.