: Manchester, UKDivision
: Global Contact CentersLine Manager
: Senior Director Strategic InitiativesContract Terms
: Permanent, 40 hours per weekTHE TEAM
We support and guide fans by delivering exceptional service because live only happens once. THE JOB
Reporting to the Director of Strategic Initiatives, this role will be part of the Fan Experience and Fan Support teams. This role will play an integral part in our long-term objectives to deliver a best-in-class experience for our fans.
The Project Manager, Global Contact Centers, is responsible for helping to define, and develop all aspects of change in line with the Fan Experience strategy. This role will be responsible for the delivery of projects to time, cost and quality, either directly or through a matrix management model. A passionate and proven leader with the ability to gain stakeholder buy-in, communicate confidently at all levels, collaborating with a range of technical and non-technical teams, regardless of geographical or organisational boundaries. WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
- Working with the Fan Experience teams you will plan and oversee complex Strategic Initiatives, effectively managing scope, resources, schedule, risk and communication in order to achieve stated business objectives.
- Develop realistic and comprehensive project plans encompassing scheduling/task management, budget management, communications, and risk management.
- Provide direction and input into all change deliverables for Fan Experience to ensure solutions are consistent with strategic business and product plans.
- Working across the Fan Experience teams to establish effective collaborative relationships, supporting effective delivery, performance measurement and management of change. This includes, assignment of work tasks, and communicating quality and schedule expectations
- Monitor overall project progress and report status to key stakeholders on an ongoing basis to ensure completion of projects within specified time, effort and budget constraints. This includes ensuring proactive risk management is adhered too.
- Work with Product Management, Engineering (Development), QA, Operations and other senior leaders to resolve team, people, resource and schedule conflicts and dependencies
- Help define and manage programme/project management processes utilizing industry best-practices that help the company become more effective.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
- Solid project management experience with proven experience leading cross-functional projects in matrixed environments with high integration across lines of business and technical disciplines.
- Experience working with structured change development methodologies with an emphasis on an iterative approach. Exposure to Agile methodologies a plus.
- In-depth understanding of activities, artifacts and deliverables that pertain to each phase of the project development.
- General understanding of web technologies, quality assurance, and user experience design.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Suite.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Demonstrates ability in affecting change.
- Motivates and manages teams to consistently deliver high-quality projects on-time and within budget.
- Outstanding communication and facilitation abilities
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization including business stakeholders, senior management, peers and the project team.
- Results driven, energetic, creative, and hardworking, with a commitment to the highest quality of care and service
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thriveEQUAL OPPORTUNITIES
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.