Role: Buyer - Fashion
Salary 25 - 35k DOE
DO YOU HAVE BUYING EXPERIENCE WITHIN FASHION OR FOOTWEAR OR SOMETHING SIMILAR?
ARE YOU LOOKING TO GROW A DEPARTMENT FOR A GLOBAL LEADER IN RETAIL FOOTWEAR FASHION?
IF YOU CAN ANSWER YES TO THE ABOVE QUESTIONS THEN PLEASE READ ON.
We are recruiting for an exciting position as a Buyer for our Clients Retail side of the business, overseeing product ranges, liaising with suppliers, planning seasonal offers and making commercial decisions on a daily basis to create the best retail offer for our customers.
Job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the Head of Buying and Merchandising to contribute to an effective product and range strategy for the business
- Oversee sample management in line with the team and business strategy
- Be responsible for departmental admin such as ensuring all purchase orders are raised in a timely manner, creating category SKUs, maintaining data accuracy and any other associated tasks
- Creating meaningful dialogue with stores to improve product offerings through feedback
- Liaise with suppliers for samples and key information to create new product lines
- Support the creation of the product manual in time for new season product arriving in store
- Represent the business at national and international trade shows
- Maintain the buying schedule/plan within the 'critical path'
- Think and work commercially at all times to deliver the best possible product range in a timely manner with appropriate margins and forecasts
This role will require previous buying experience in a footwear environment, and will require 5 days a week in the office. It is a fantastic opportunity to get involved with a successful, forward-thinking business with great plans for future expansion, and to expand your knowledge of clinical retail as well
Keywords: Buyer, Buying, fashion buyer, footwear buyer