Taylor Hawkes are currently recruiting for an Accounts Senior for a leading Top 100 accounting firm based in Brighton. The role will allow an ACA or ACCA qualified, or qualified by experience, accountant the chance to manage their own portfolio and take the next step towards management.
The firm are a leading Top 100 Firm who pride themselves on promoting cloud-based technologies and providing an innovative working environment. They are an award-winning firm who provide a flexible working culture with the chance to work autonomously. They have a diverse client base consisting of OMB's, sole traders, AIM and FTSE listed companies as well as NFP organisations.
The role is a great step into management and will see you act as a key point of contact to a range of business owners.
The role will undertake the following duties:
• Preparation of financial statements for sole traders, OMB's, listed companies and NFP's.
• Preparation of accounts for UK companies under UK GAAP and FRS102.
• Preparation of management accounts for review.
• Preparation and review of VAT returns.
• Preparation of Corporation Tax computations and knowledge of personal tax.
• Liaising directly with clients on various matters.
• Assisting with training of junior members of staff and overseeing their responsibilities.
• Day to day management of client requirements including running their bank accounts.
• Bonus scheme
• Generous annual leave allowance
• Clear progression route
• Impressive pension Scheme
• Private medical insurance
• Life insurance