Job title: Programme/ Project Manager
Location: London Hybrid
Contract length: 6 months
Advantage Resourcing are recruiting for a Project Manager on behalf of a Oil and Gas company. A successful candidate would be able to hit the ground running with solid experience within Project Management and agile Delivery along side Budget management and reporting.Delivery Lead
* Workstream lead experience - understand scope management, Business IT relationships, Stakeholder management, Assurance * Key: Must have worked in Agile delivery, and know how to run a scrum. Certification without experience won't meet this requirement. Role here is to support agile behaviour, structure delivery in line with Product manager's roadmap Key
- Budget management and forecasting
- Key: Comfortable working collaboratively in a team environment. Must work closely to
- support/work in partnership with the product managers
- Trading experience is a nice to have, as is Energy Industry experienceCore Requirements:
- Agile delivery experience
- Experience delivering alongside Product teams and product managers.
- 5-8 years Project/product management experience.
- Experience of detailed delivery planning within agile teams.
- Energy trading domain experience desirable but not essential.