Adecco are delighted to be supporting our client based in Newbury who are seeking a Recruitment Partner. The role is working Monday - Friday and offering a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 DOE, plus benefits including 25 days annual leave increasing with length of service, day off for birthday, hybrid working pattern and close to the train station
The ideal candidate will have exceptional project management and analytical skills with the ability to effectively execute tasks even when under pressure. Previous management or mentoring experience is advantageous.
- Responsible for all key aspects of project management including agreeing key deliverables with clients and creating project plans for both implementation and delivery phrases
- Working with the client at an operational level and ensuring all SLAs are met and processes adhered to
- Liaising with the Operations team to understand system requirements
- Produce pipeline reports and analysis on a weekly basis and identify any issues
- Run weekly pipeline meetings with your clients
- Focus on providing outstanding service delivery
- Mentoring a team and managing any issues in a timely manner
- Manage contract fulfilment against budget and identify any new revenue opportunity to enhance client delivery
Do you have experience in a similar role and all the relevant skills? If so, apply today Adecco Newbury. Please note: This position is based in Newbury, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location. All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential, and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.