Your opportunityOur leading architecture group TVA (Technology, Vision & Architecture), is positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry to help our clients reimagine their business through the latest technological advancement and guide them through the transformation journey.
Our team is looking for solution and enterprise architects across all experience levels, industries, and sectors to join us in solving our clients' most complex business and technology problems and accelerating their IT modernisation and digital transformation journeys.
Our architecture team is responsible for assisting our global clients in answering their most challenging problems: how can its strategy enable a complex, global business; how do we select and design technology to enable business growth; how do we structure and execute technology-led transformation?
Our team is responsible for assisting our clients in formulating their vision and roadmap for Technology and IT that supports their business and technology strategies, and providing an authoritative point of view on emerging technology trends. Our recent perspectives include points-of-view on Agile Architecture, Covid19 - An Enterprise Architecture perspective, Industry 4.0 ready podcast, Capital Markets: Modules & Microservices.Enterprise Technology & Performance
Interested to work with business & technology leaders, alongside some of the most creative thinkers in the industry? Can you develop and deliver innovative and core technology solutions that transform the digital enterprise and maximise ROI? From strategy articulation and process design to technology enablement, we work together to simplify the complex; creating tangible value for our clients.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.Your role
In this role, you will be involved in advising, managing and building technology solutions to help our clients deliver breakthrough products, experiences and businesses.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
Your work, your choice
- Supporting clients with complex Digital Transformation through the development and delivery of technology architecture
- Innovative application of established and emerging technologies to transform businesses
- Responsible for delivering discrete elements of client work and building peer-level client relationships
- Challenging, influencing and supporting our clients in solving their most complex business and technology architecture problems
- Assisting the CTO/CIO in assessing and implementing next generation digital and innovative technology solutions
- Contribute to the development of a vibrant and inclusive Technology Architecture Capability Group and market facing propositions and assets around industry/sector or emerging technologies
- Exploring latest technologies & build practical use cases to help our clients reimagine their businesses
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Location: All our locations across the UK, with an option of working from home as per circumstances, but this client-facing role provides lots of opportunity for travel in the UK and overseas.
Work pattern: This is a permanent contract opportunity. The role will be on a full-time basis.
Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we will try to accommodate.Your professional experience
Depending on the level you are applying for, please demonstrate that you have grade-specific and career-path-specific (Enterprise & Solution Architecture) experience that makes you eligible for the role. Please note that you are not expected to have expertise in all the points listed below.
For a full job description please visit our online Deloitte Careers portal.
- Experience in shaping and delivering architectural content for technology-enabled transformation programmes
- Strong understanding of emerging and innovative technologies, and how to shape its strategy and delivery in order to leverage those technologies
- Assessing an organisation's IT landscape and developing technology investment cases and roadmaps that align with business goals
- Assessing, defining and implementing an organisation's Enterprise Architecture function, setting up Architecture Governance & advising on best practices
- Assessing and designing IT Target Operating Models including organisation and process design
- Experience working across different stages of the IT sourcing lifecycle including requirements gathering, evaluation, RFP development, commercial assessment and negotiation
- Experience and knowledge in one or more enterprise/solution architecture domains like Application, Infrastructure, Integration or Data Architecture
- Ability to articulate thoughts and ideas in a clear and composed manner to instil confidence in team and clients
- Understanding of IT financial management including Business Case development, IT cost analysis and reduction, and IT service charging models
- Project Management experience in delivering large scale complex IT Transformation programmes
- Certifications in Enterprise Architecture frameworks, Cloud, Agile or any leading platform solution would be a plus