Taylor Hawkes are seeking a strong Accounts Senior or Assistant Manager, with an interest in Management Accounting, to undertake a Supervisor/Assistant Manager role in the Outsourcing Department of one of the City's leading firms outside of the 'Big Four' for Listed and AIM listed Companies.
The firm are an award-winning firm who work with an impressive portfolio of clients. Based in Shoreditch, at the heart of London's 'Tech City', the firm pride themselves on their advisory and Business Support Departments and are incredibly technologically advanced.
The Outsourcing client base consists of some of the UK's most prolific entrepreneurs, fast growth tech and digital businesses, the creative industries, property management firms, Michelin-starred restaurants, renowned bars and hotels, international businesses and a growing number of LSE, AIM, NEX & listed companies.
Reporting to two Senior Managers and a Partner, you will manage a team of Management Accountants whilst managing a varied and interesting client portfolio.
The role will undertake the following duties:
• Analysing new clients' business models and understanding systems used
• Preparing and reviewing the preparation of management accounts
• Preparing profit and cash flow forecasts
• Preparing scenario build
• Preparing valuations
• Preparing business plans
• Performing system reviews and writing formal reports
• Preparing Year End Accounts
• Providing advice on HMRC investigations
• Providing advice on EPOS and other systems
• Meeting potential clients to promote and explain the firm's services
• Preparing bespoke fee quotes
• Generous annual leave plus Bank Holidays and option to buy and sell holiday
• Clear progression route
• Impressive pension Scheme
• Private medical insurance
If you would like to discuss the role in further details, then please do not hesitate to contact Liam Hayes at Taylor Hawkes