£55,000 - £65,000 + benefitsRole:
Modernise and migrate data warehouse solutions into an Azure based solutionLocation:
Hybrid - 2 days a week in Stockon-on-Tees officeWHY?
Fast growing company + career development + fantastic culture
- Do you have strong SQL experience including SSIS?
- Have you developed data models including fact tables and dimensions?
- Do you have an interest in working with Azure data solutions?
Our client is a fast growing SaaS company who provide a data management service and associated real time monitoring systems to clients across the UK. Culture is at the heart of everything the business does; focused on innovation, collaboration, and efficiency. Each member of the team demonstrate enthusiasm, team spirit, and a positive hard working attitude to achieve personal and business goals. With current and future business growth, there is an abundance of internal progression opportunities as well as daily opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge.
An opportunity has arisen for a Data Engineer to assist the continued platform modernisation and migration to cloud-based infrastructure. This will be used for building data pipelines and storage solutions for data ingestion, enhanced customer reporting, general business intelligence and data science. This is a great opportunity for someone with strong SQL and SSIS experience to join a growing business and have the opportunity to work with Azure cloud technologies.Key Responsibilities: Data Architect
Experience Required: Data Architect
- Creation and maintenance of a dedicated cloud-based storage architecture for data integration, reporting, analytics, and data science which will reduce current load on data stores
- Standardise the storage of data for reporting, analytics, and data science across business verticals
- Enhance data architecture for extraction of data into appropriate formats for modelling and analysis
- Support continued drive to replace manual process of report generation from data stores (Excel, SSRS) to an automated self-service reporting solution served from data warehouses
- Enhance interactive reporting for customers using PowerBI and reduce resources required for report generation
- Experience in SQL, SSIS, and similar ETL Data Technologies
- Experience of data modelling including fact tables and dimensions
- Interest in cloud-based PAAS data technologies specifically Azure i.e. Azure Data Factory
- Strong communication skills
For more information please get in touch with Katie at Matched Group
- Data Architect / Data Engineer / Data Warehouse / Data Warehousing / Data Warehouse Engineer / Data Warehouse Architect