Position: Teacher of EnglishLocation: Maidenhead Pay: £26,948-£42,780Start Date: September 2022
One of our schools based in Maidenhead who are located just off the M4 are looking for a teacher of English to join their team in September 22 for the upcoming academic year. This is an exciting position for a suitably qualified candidate who is confident in teaching across all Key Stages in English.
The school are keen to receive applications from individuals who will be able to carry out the following:
- Plan and deliver lessons to pupils
- Work closely with specialist lead.
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Ability to contribute your own ideas to further develop lessons
- ECT/QTS/PGCE qualification (essential)
- Hold a DBS on the update service or be prepared to undertake a new one
- The right to work within the UK
Successful applications will be joining a strong team who strive in supporting children in their developmentWhat I can do to support you:
- Offer you preparation leading up to the interview,
- Support in preparation for a lesson observation which maybe essential to the interview process
- Support throughout your role
- First-hand experience from ex teachers who have worked in an educational environment.
The school are keen to receive applications as soon as possible and welcome applications from newly qualified and experienced teachers.