You will like
Supporting critical products for niche aviation engineering innovator in Uxbridge, West London where you will be literally saving lives! This family-owned firm, design and manufacture specific safety systems for aerospace clients and they are renowned for first-class products & services. You will be part of a top-gun team and work with the brightest and best of British engineers. You will like
The Product Support Engineer job itself where you will provide technical liaison and product investigation with customers worldwide. More specifically:
- Customer liaison, assisting in product investigation/support and technical advice
- Support of Field Service Engineers as required.
- Assist in product investigation including documenting and researching root cause of in-service failures and overseeing corrective actions.
- Ground Support Equipment requiring liaison with Design Office and Product & Engineering Support in identifying specialist test equipment and tooling required to carry out maintenance and testing/operating checks on aerospace safety products.
- Provide reactive technical support to customer (internal and external) enquires in a timely manner and provide status updates as required.
- Provide formal communications, creating Special Information Leaflets (SILs) and Technical Information Letters (TILs) as required
- To undertake any other duties and responsibilities as required/instructed in order to maintain and/or improve the efficiency, quality and service provided by the Design Support Department.
- To undertake business travel abroad or within the UK as and when required.
A detailed job description can be made available upon application.
?You will have
To be successful as Product Support Engineer you will have a good mix of the following:
You will get
- HNC/HND Engineering OR significant experience on aerospace product range
- Member of the Royal Aeronautical Society or similar would be advantageous
- Technical knowledge of related products and understanding of in-service best practices
- Knowledge of Product support philosophies/techniques.
- General experience of working and participating in a team.
- Understanding of processes in QA and manufacturing
- Fully competent in MS Office suite for report writing, analyses and presentation
- COER certified would be beneficial
As Product Support Engineer , you will enjoy a salary of £41K-£46K + Package.
You can apply
- Non-contributory pension scheme at minimum 9%
- Life assurance
- Private Healthcare cash plan including optical & dental cover
- The equivalent of 25 days annual leave and 8 statutory holidays
- Lunchtime finish on a Friday
- Childcare vouchers (via salary sacrifice)
- On-site occupational health team
- Annual appraisal and development process for all employees
- Great working environment including heavily subsidised canteen
To Product Support Engineer by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), or by sending CV in confidence to