Adecco Wellingborough is currently recruiting for the below role for our well established client based in Wellingborough. Job Title:
£35,000 per annumDepartment:
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm Reports to:
Head of Operations & HRResponsible For:
To manage the company finance function to ensure that all statutory & corporate regulations are adhered to within their appropriate time scales. To assist and provide advice to the board whenever necessary in the development and implementation of company strategy.
Summary of Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of company accounting system
- Reporting as required to Group Accountant
- Production of the monthly management accounts and associated journals to agreed time scales
- Preparation of information required to assist auditors with statutory audit
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and other financial reports as requested
- Purchase Ledger receipts processing
- Management of credit control
- Management of cash flow
- Manage third party payroll service provider and associated inland revenue compliance
- Company VAT and associated inland revenue compliance
- Ensure all processes meet with company procedures
- Maintain and report agreed department Key Performance Indicators
- Any ad hoc duties as and when required by the Board
Specific Education / Training / Certification Requirements
- Minimum AAT level 4 or equivalent
- Part qualified CIMA or ACCA
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.