Up to £20,000 depending on skillsetJob reference:
Do you want a new challenge? Fancy an exciting, enthusiastic work environment?
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Administrator within a friendly yet professional Financial Advice firm.
This role offers career professional development within a fast-growing group, pushing you to become the best professional version of yourself.The role includes:
- Providing Mortgage, Protection and Wealth administration support to busy team of Advisers and Managers
- Administration of client policies
- Dealing with providers and business partners, adhering to regulations at all times
- Proactively chasing through the pipeline business, working with Advisers, Clients and business partners to ensure a high standard of service
- Support and actively promote Group values, including Treating Customers Fairly
Skills and experience required:
- Salary up to £20,000
- Great opportunity to get yourself onto the Financial Services career ladder
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Onsite parking
- Excellent pension scheme
- Life cover
About Recruit UK:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- Willingness to learn and develop through training and industry supported qualifications
- A fun, outgoing personality
- Due to rural location, own transport is essential
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Advice firm based in Warwick on a Financial Administration role.Our commitment to you:
Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we'll tell you.
Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
Never pester you.Additional information:
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, you will be contacted within 7 working days if your application has been successful. If you have not received communication during this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may however retain your information in connection with future opportunities, should they be suitable to your skills and experience.