Finance Manager | Home / Hybrid Working (Kent) | 55-60k + package
Our client, an impressive and growing tech business is seeking to appoint a driven and talented Finance Manager to join their Kent based team (although home working or hybrid working are on offer) to play a pivotal role in the efficient operation and growth of the business.
Reporting to the Financial Controller the Finance Manager will work as part of the Finance Team to deliver board reporting, budgets and business plans, support strong financial management of the business, and drive efficiencies using technology.
In this role there are opportunities to be involved in strategic projects such as new products, strategic investments, and technology development.
- Oversight of transactional finance team
- Lead preparation of budgets and forecasts, partnering with the business
- Support strategic initiatives such as new product development and strategic investments
- Manage operational finance systems including general ledger and procurement
- Prepare monthly management accounts packs and contribute to board reports
- Lead cash cycle, including foreign currency transactions and FX hedging
- Work with commercial finance team members to generate KPI reporting
- Lead preparation for statutory audit
- Liaise with external advisors regarding specific tax advice as needs arise
- Line manage transactional finance staff
- Relevant accounting qualification (ie. ACA, ACCA, CIMA or similar)
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and systems
- Previous experience of a broad finance role with working experience of management accounting, budgeting, business partnering and involvement in month end and year end
- Staff management experience is advantageous
- Good communication skills and a desire for board exposure are an advantage