We are looking for experienced software engineers to join the team. You will be working on the design and implementation of enhancements to our platform, these enhancements are driven by customer needs. You will be involved in design discussions and will contribute to the design and implementation of the enhancements. You will also be resolving issues found in the platform.
Role & Responsibilities
- Discuss, design and implement enhancements to the Corda 4 platform using Kotlin.
- Provide ad hoc support when required to our support team in the investigation of potential issues.
- Investigate and resolve issues with elegant solutions that stand the test of time.
Kotlin | Java | JVM | Engineer | Corda
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong experience in a JVM language, with an eagerness to learn Kotlin. JVM knowledge, (garbage collection tuning, performance and memory profiling).
- Typically 9+ years of extensive commercial experience. Interacts with cross functional teams to take open requirements to a working production system.
- Experience debugging, reproducing or theorising edge cases that might be reported by Quality Assurance testers or customers.
- Strong understanding of computer science and engineering principles, obtained through academic study and professional experience.
Kotlin | Java | JVM | Engineer | Corda If interested, get in contact immediately