Maths tutor required in Salcombe and the local area.
Are you a tutor who is looking for flexible work? Are you a tutor who has a passion for working with children in care and want to make a different to children's education? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Team Educate are looking for qualified teachers to provide 1:1 tutoring to pupils throughout Taunton and the local area.
- We current have a student in Salcombe who requires 1.5 hours of Maths tuition after school. THis would be a regular weekly booking, providing top up tuition for the Year 7 student
You would be responsible for working on a 1:1 basis with a young person who has been identified as requiring additional support to help achieve her desired level. This can be working towards GCSE's or age related targets. We will have positions for both Primary and Secondary tutors and you are required to have good subject knowledge in the required year(s). This is mainly for core subjects (Maths, English and Science) but we do also have require for other Secondary Subject Specialisms.
The hours can range during school, in the evenings or on the weekends. Depending on candidates availability and the requirement of the young learner. We are looking for qualified teachers throughout Devon, Somerset and Bristol. Lessons will normally be 1-4 hours long and we may be able to offer a full day of lessons working with 2-3 different pupils or part time hours to fit around other commitments. The sessions can be during school hours, in the evenings and on weekends (depending on tutor availability)
Currently all lessons are being done virtually through Zoom, TEAMs or Skype but with the possibility for these to be in person when it is safe to do so.About the role:
- Monday - Sunday
- Pay rate £25 - £30 per hour
- Hours Vairy
- You will be delivering core subject lessons to bridge the gap in their learning and support the pupils emotional needs
- Most of the pupils will have SEND needs so we require tutors with experience of working with young people with a range of different needs and abilities
If you require any further information about this role, please do get in touch and give us a call. To be eligible for this position, you are required to have the following:
To apply, please send me your CV today
- School / Tutor experience
- Qualified Teacher Status of degree equivalent
- Good subject knowledge in Maths, English and Science / Primary
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide references that can be contacted
Team Educate is a forward-thinking agency with the schools and candidates best interest at heart. We have lots of positions coming to us on a weekly basis and we are confident we can find the perfect role for you! We go above and beyond for all of our candidates and can offer the best service in the industry in our amazing schools. We can offer as much or as little work as you want, allowing a lot of flexibility and the opportunity to get amazing and paid experience in our schools!
Come and join our amazing Team so we can continue to be an outstanding team of Educators! #TeamEducate
Have a friend who may be interested in joining us? We offer £75 for every Teaching Assistant referral and £150 for every Teacher referral
(terms and conditions apply)