Data Engineer (AWS Spark Scala Python) *Remote WfH*. Are you a technologist Data Engineer with AWS experience seeking an opportunity to work on complex, Greenfield systems using the latest tech, whilst continually learning and progressing your career?
You could be joining a hugely successful European car insurance tech company as they expand their UK presence.
As a Data Engineer you'll work with vast amounts of real-time data, enabling an insurance quote to be made to the consumer within 60 seconds, using just 4 clicks. You will bridge the gap between Data Scientists / Data Analysts and Software Engineers; from shaping requirements, through designing and building well engineered data pipelines and data warehousing solutions to support business growth in the UK using a modern tech stack that you'll be able to influence.
There's a remote interview and onboarding process and you can work from home fulltime from anywhere in the UK.
- You're a data engineer with experience of building data platforms within cloud (AWS) environments
- You have experience with Apache Spark
- You have a good knowledge of data pipelines and data transformation processes
- You can code with Scala and / or Python
- You're familiar with Machine Learning algorithms
- You're a keen technologist and enjoy learning new programming languages and paradigms
- You're collaborative and pragmatic
As a Data Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £100k) plus bonus and benefits package.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Data Engineer (AWS Spark Scala Python) opportunity.