We've partnered with a Tech-for-Good start-up who are making ripples in all the right ways in their search for a Digital Product Owner to join their rapidly growing team. We want to hear from any Product Owners with experience in developing and bringing B2B applications to market!Are you our client's next Product Owner?
We are looking for 3 Product Owners to join our client and help them shape the delivery of apps and supporting software products for their growing customer base.
We're looking for passionate product people with the technical and business acumen to own the successful delivery of user, buyer and technology outcomes. This is about so much more than grooming backlogs and delivering user stories.What we're after...
We want team players who'll integrate well, pitch in to help others as needed, and make being at work at least something approaching fun from time to time.
Our client is a small but growing business, and you'll need to be self-motivated, completely trustworthy and able to manage your own delivery to hit milestones. You'll need good attention to detail, together with the experience to know when to stop analysing and get delivering. You'll also be conscientious and will welcome metrics on your product releases so the team can learn together and drive the right product roadmap.
This certainly isn't a back office delivery job: you'll be flying the flag to a range of internal and external stakeholders, so being personable and a good communicator with strong emotional intelligence will be important. What we'll be asking you to do...
You will be responsible for the end-to-end development and delivery of apps and software that enable the business to deliver on its business model at scale.
We are currently looking for 3 Product Owners to be:
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading our client's survey capture app, which harvests building attributes and condition data for their zero carbon pathways tool.
- Driving delivery of a digital toolkit for planning and delivering new zero homes.
- Shaping home control systems and the energy optimisation technology that ensures our clients residents get a comfortable and affordable net zero carbon living experience.
- Partner with the Product Manager to translate the product roadmap into a viable delivery plan.
- Understand market needs and clearly document objectives and user stories.
- ?Work with internal and external stakeholders to prioritise the right user stories at the right time.
- Ensure traceability is maintained between epics and user stories, roadmaps and delivery plans.
What we would like from you...
- Undertake UX research to ensure that we're building coherent user journeys.
- Ensure that user interaction with every released feature is measurable to agreed outcomes.
- Engage with IT technology suppliers on new or existing solutions.
- Assume responsibility for release approval including QA.
- Develop and provide cost estimates and timelines.
We would like you to have some of the following skills and experience:
- At least 3 years' experience as a UK Product Owner.
- Experience of shaping delivery plans, driving strong sprint velocity across multiple teams, undertaking UX research, user story prioritisation, and delivery of whole end to end apps and software.
What's in it for you...Diversity
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills.
- Experience of supplier relationship management.
- We don't mind if you're an academic hot shot or got your intellect from the school of life. We're simply after savvy product people with the ability to deliver successful products that solve real world problems.
- SCPO certification or equivalent would be a bonus.
- It's a chance to be part of a growing, friendly team trying to make a positive difference in combating the climate emergency. Recent investment means the business is growing and delivering fast butis still small enough that you'll be working with everyone from founders to customers.
: This company actively looks to reflect the variety of our world and welcome the widest diversity of applicants - it's only your talent and experience that matters.Permanent
: Our client is a growing SME and sees this role as a permanent addition to their growing team. Full Time
: We're looking for about 37.5 hours per week for this role - what would generally be called "Full Time". Working Times
: Our client's policy allows working anywhere at any time, ultimate flexibility. Some working hours will need to be coordinated with other internal and external team members to ensure efficiency and effective communication. How the hours break into days, or a working pattern is up to you.Location
: Ideally some of your time will be spent in our client's Cardiff City Centre offices to integrate into the team environment. Otherwise, getting the work done rather than where it gets done is the priority: there is a comprehensive setup for remote working. Salary
: Our client has budgeted £50,000+ for this position.Perks
: 6% pension contribution; healthcare with family and dental options; electric vehicle scheme; equity scheme; cycle to work scheme; training and development support of course; office fruit bowl and refreshments!
So, there it is: who wouldn't want to work for a business dedicated to doing the right thing in the right way? Trust us, it's a no-brainer. We know we're biased, but we would apply straight away, so why not pop us your CV and one of the lovely Foxwood Team will be in touch!