Communications & Projects OfficerCardiff£12 per hourFull Time Contract
Novax Recruitment is actively seeing a Communications & Projects Officer based in Cardiff. This is a temporary contract for 6 months with scope for extension.At present the client can offer hybrid working, with a successful candidate expected to come to their office a few days a week. For this reason we are only reviewing applications from a commutable distance.Responsibilities include:
- Oversee all social media account activity, supporting a consistent brand messaging across all channels
- Schedule and manage content for the social media channels
- Produce written copy for social media content, taking into consideration agreed tone of voice
- Produce collateral for business engagements events
- Produce key social media analytics reports
- Contribute towards Content Calendars and idea creation for future content campaigns
- Upload news, articles, press releases, and other content onto the website using a WordPress system
Requirements and qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent level of experience
- Ability to develop, implement and monitor communication strategies and plans.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively with individuals with differing levels of understanding and communication skills.
- Experience in using online booking systems and social media
For more information, please contact Euan at Novax on or follow the job advert to apply.