ALN Teaching AssistantLocation:
£350 per weekStart date:
ASAP, on-going, temporary, full-time (Mon-Fri, 8.30am - 3.30pm)
Teaching Personnel are seeking a full-time ALN Teaching Assistant to work in one of our partner primary schools. Within this role, you would be based in a year 1 classroom supporting a pupil with Autism.The ideal candidate will have:
Essential Criteria includes:
- Previous experience working with children with additional learning needs in a professional capacity (particularly pupils with ASD)
- Relevant training (ASD awareness, SEND Diploma)
- The ability to build great rapport with pupils, staff and parents
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive, bubbly, and confident attitude
- Right to work in the UK
- A child-only DBS registered on the update service (TP can assist with this application)
- EWC registered (TP can also assist with this application)
- Two professional references
The school are a large primary school located in Cardiff (CF3). The school's core values are centred around honesty, hard work and good manners.Teaching Personnel:
As this position is currently temporary (on-going into the next academic year), you will be working through Teaching Personnel.
Teaching Personnel is the UK's leading recruitment agency to the education sector. Since our founding in 1996, we have placed hundreds of thousands of talented teachers, teaching assistants and learning support staff in schools across the nation.
Quality has been our watchword from the start. Our consultants, managers and directors are proud to provide the best educational recruitment service on the market.
To apply, click 'apply now' above and attach an up-to-date CV. Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you!