Taylor Hawkes are currently working with a UK Top 10 practice, and one of the world's largest advisory, tax and consultancy firms, who are seeking an Outsourcing Supervisor to join their Business Services Team with a focus on a portfolio of Real Estate & Construction Clients.
The business services department work with businesses ranging from ambitious SME's through to large multinational groups. The Real Estate & Construction team work with clients who are buying, selling, developing and asset managing property portfolios or investing in a wide range of asset classes.
The role will see you work on a high-quality portfolio of client's assignments and provide a high level of understanding relating to Management Reporting Standards. You will be a main point of contact to these clients and will be a fundamental part of your client base's growth.
The firm are a globally recognised, multi award winning firm, with a head office based in the heart of Central London. Their client base is composed from FTSE listed companies through to entrepreneurs across a range of sectors including leading technology firms, aerospace giants, premier league football clubs, renowned media companies, some of the UKs largest construction firms and global financial services. The firm are a leading pioneer in international opportunities and have a very respectable global secondment programme for all employees to take advantage of.
The role will undertake the following duties:
• Prepare and review regular management accounts for a client base and reporting to clients.
• Prepare VAT and FCA returns for clients prepared by junior members of the team.
• Prepare financial statements.
• Analyse the current business processes of a client and identify inefficiencies and improvements to their accounting system and where value can be added.
• Understand how to interpret trends in financial and non-financial KPIs in terms of business drivers and explains issues to clients in a way that is easy to understand.
• Understand what financial information clients value for management/decision making and why.
• Be able to have advice-based conversations with clients to help them navigate business decisions and teams should the need arise.
• Bonus scheme
• Generous annual leave allowance
• Clear progression route
• Impressive pension Scheme
• Private medical insurance
• Life insurance
If you would like to discuss the role in further details, then please do not hesitate to contact Liam Hayes at Taylor Hawkes