IntaPeople are exclusively working with a multi-award-winning company, who are seeking a Head of Finance & Operations to join their growing company, playing an influential role in the company's future.
As the successful Head of Finance and Operations, you'll not only be responsible for the Core Financial, Financial Reporting, Analysis and Planning, Operations, Product Distribution and development, Demand Forecasting, People management & HR support, and Compliance, you will be responsible for current accounting & operational practices and trends but have proven experience in adapting to change. You will work closely with supply chain, company directors & logistics to improve business processes and productivity.
To apply for the Head of Finance & Operations role, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent , ideally FCA)
- Be a highly experienced, dynamic, and data-driven accounting professional with exceptional skills in operational management and innovation.
- 7-10 years of solid experience in Financial Reporting & Analysis
- You will have strong commercial awareness and experience working with consumer products,
- Ideally, your background will be in Retail/Wholesale/FMCG environments. (desirable)
- Experience with consolidated accounts, overseas companies, and preparing management accounts
- Experience managing multiple key stakeholders with the ability to build & maintain great relationships with suppliers, customers, and colleagues
- Confident negotiator, adept at challenging and influencing
- Driven by bottom-line results, enquiring & constantly challenging procedures to maximize profitability and productivity
- Oversee IT systems including optimisation and changes as needed and manage Sage Accountancy and Xero software
Working for a small business, you will understand the sensitivity to the operational restrictions and can be flexible and self-reliant, you will have a positive attitude with a can-do approach to problem-solving, demonstrating initiative and ability to make decisions.
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 per annum
Hybrid / Flexible working - 3 days in the office
33 days paid holiday per year, including bank holidays and Christmas closure.
Company ethical pension scheme and potential for annual profit-related team bonus.
Conveniently located offices near Brighton station. This is a hybrid role. Working from Home and some travel will be required along with regular office attendance.