Are you looking for a new role within Paid Social for a specialist challenger brand agency? The agency prides itself on its unconventional approach and defying the norms of advertising, ensuring its clients achieve growth both long and short term.
As the Paid Social Director, you will use your creative mindset to scale your client's Paid Social accounts whilst developing your team.
- Responsible for devising and executing best-in-class paid social strategies, including influencer and user-generated content.
- Ensure that clients are kept abreast of the latest developments in paid social.
- Responsible for identifying partners (media owners, other agencies or otherwise) for collaboration
- Responsible for managing client relationships, from leading, meetings to presentations.
- Curious and experienced across paid social, particularly in Meta, Twitter and TikTok.
- 5 years plus experience running Paid Social accounts
- Experienced in managing client relationships.
- Experienced in DR/Ecommerce product category.
- Flexible working (with 3 days in the office)
- 4 weeks working from anywhere in the world (4 consecutive weeks)
- Currently trialing a 9-day fortnight (2 Fridays off a month)
- Profit Share Bonus Scheme
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer