Your Key Responsibilities:
Supporting the Head of Performance Based Pay with day to day operations including collating and reviewing KPI's, SMART objectives and Sales Targets and calculating and communicating results.This role will provide a great overview of the entire business and will involve significant and regular interaction with colleagues across the business.Key Objectives
Administration, reporting and analysis of bonus payments across three business areas.
What we need for this role
• Supporting over 1300 colleagues across UK and Europe to receive Performance Based Pay / MBO Payment
• System Administrator - ICM
• Working with Commercial Finance for all Sales divisions across the business to collate Sales Targets on a quarterly basis
• Working with Commercial Finance on product and account mapping changes
• Handle the core data collection process for all colleagues within the business, ensuring that all data is entered correctly in to system - Salaries / Reporting Line / New Starter / Leavers / cost centre changes / promotion and grade changes and any other personal data changes
• Chasing outstanding personal goals to be set and evaluated in ICM
• Work to strict deadlines to ensure payments are submitted to payroll on time for processing
• Manager and employee training on PBP Schemes
• Handle and respond to queries promptly and professionally using Jira ticketing system
• Monthly Accruals for all employees including Partners Colleagues for both Sales and Non Sales
• Scheme exception cost simulations within the system as and when requested
To be successful, you will possess the following skills and attributes:
• High attention to detail & highly organised
• Ability to relate to people at all levels of the organisation
• Great communicator and relationship builder
• Passion for talking to our employees and communicating the complex scheme in a clear concise manner
• Highly organised
• Team player
• Discreet (handling sensitive and confidential data)
• Hard working
• Enthusiastic, personable, flexible with commercial outlook and understanding
• Proactive approach
• Advanced Excel user -modelling ability including handling large data sets etc.
• Experience of using various commission and bonus software specifically ICM
• Prior experience of business modelling and/or data management.
What does success look like?
• A great attitude and passion to get things done.
• Extremely organised, great communicator & personable.
• Experience in a similar role